Solid bamboo dimensional lumber
- Dimensions (mm): 2,440 x 100 x 100
- Product Code: BHDL-01
- Availability: In Stock
£0.00 (inc VAT)
Calculate how much flooring you needArea:
Due to the size and weight of this item, we will need to send you a quote for delivery.
Please enter the quantity you would like, along with your postcode and contact details below so we can send you a quote and arrange the order.
Solid bamboo dimensional lumber.
Thickness: 100mm x 100mm
Construction/Finish: Solid bamboo strips glued vertically, factory pre-finished with GreenTek penetrating oil.
Installation: Screwed or nailed.
Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20oC and 65% relative air humidity. 8% at 20oC and 50% relative air humidity.
Shrink/Swell: 0.14% per 1.0% change in moisture content.
How many boards do I need?
1 x 2.2m length composite decking board is equal to 0.33 m2
1 x 2.2m length bamboo decking board is equal to 0.32 m2
|Decking material||Square metre length|
|2.2m Bamboo lengths needed||4||7||10||13||16||32||48||63|
|2.2m WPC lengths needed||3||6||9||12||15||30||45||60|
|2.2m Co-extrusion lengths needed||4||7||10||13||16||31||47||62|
Are you having trouble deciding how much decking you need for your job? Don't worry! We're here to help you work it out:.
- First you need the total square metre for the area you want to cover, you can work this out by multiplying the total length by the total width.
H x W = m2 total.
- The hidden fixings allow a gap of 4mm between each decking board. This allows for expansion of the deck. With that in mind, we recommend using the following calculation:
- Composite decking - approximately 6.6m per m2
- Co-Ex decking - approximately 6.8m per m2
- Bamboo decking - approximately 6.9m per m2
For example, if I had an area that was 10m x 10m and I wanted to cover it with composite decking, I would do the following:
- 10m (h) x 10m (w) = 100m2 (total square metre needed)
- 100 x 6.6 = 660
- 660 / 2.2 = 300
- This tells me that I need to buy 300, 2.2m lengths to cover the 100m2 area.