Introducing our CoDeck WPC composite decking. Made from waste bamboo fibres and recycled plastic bottles, this is our most popular product due to its durable, long-lasting design and competitive price.
We're currently offering free delivery on all orders of the hollow composite decking so it's an absolute bargain! We've already had many happy customers who all agree that it's a versatile, easy to use product that looks fantastic.
If you're planning a big project, and would like to discuss the price or sizes, please contact us.
Why use bamboo composite decking?
- 85% bamboo 15% recycled HDPE.
- High slip resistance in wet or dry conditions.
- Very low maintenance.
- No fading, splitting, warping or rotting.
- Combines the durability of recycled plastic and the strength of bamboo.
- Environmentally friendly using waste bamboo fibres and recycled plastic bottles.
- Looks and feels like wood.
- Easy installation using our stainless steel fastening system.
- Cuts like wood.
- FSC certified.
- Guaranteed for 15 years.
What goes into our composite decking?
Our bamboo composite decking is made from the bamboo dust and fibres left over from the manufacturing of our laminated bamboo parasols and laminated bamboo decking, it is mixed with recycled plastic bottles (HDPE), which is a high density polyethylene.
Using bamboo makes the composite a much stronger and denser product than wood composite decking. For larger orders we can customise the decking making different lengths, widths, profiles, colours and textures.
Decking Sub Frame
When building the sub frame for the two different types of decking, you can use treated/tanelised wood.
We also supply HDPE composite beams which can be fixed directly on top of a concrete slab or over existing paving.
Extra Parts for Composite
- L-shaped finishing plank which is used to cover the open ends of the decking plank.
- HDPE Composite sub frame and screws.
- Packs of extra starter clips and decking clips are available.