2.2m Bamboo Decking - Vertically laminated with moulding and 2 side grooves
- Dimensions (mm): 2,200 x 140 x 18
- Product Code: BHV-06
- Availability: In Stock
£24.58 (inc VAT) per m
Calculate how much flooring you needArea: per m
Due to the size and weight of this item, we will need to send you a quote for delivery.
Please enter the quantity you would like, along with your postcode and contact details below so we can send you a quote and arrange the order.
Bamboo Home has the best quality bamboo decking in the UK. Our decking is purpose built and pre treated to be laid in any garden, balcony, or outdoor environment. As well as being laid indoor, the deck could also be used indoor for restaurants, bars or hotels to create a unique look and feel.
Lengths: 2200 mm
Width: 140 mm
Thickness: 18 mm
Moulding: Reeded/Flat with side grooves for secret fixing.
Construction/Finish: Solid bamboo strips glued vertically, factory pre-finished with CUTEK penetrating oil. To ensure a guaranteed, 25 year lifespan, we ask that the bamboo deck be treated once a year using our Cutek penetrating oil.
Installation: Secret fixing or screwed.
Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20oC and 65% relative air humidity. 8% at 20oC and 50% relative air humidity.
Shrink/Swell: 0.14% per 1.0% change in moisture content.
How many boards do I need?
1 x 2.2m length composite decking board is equal to 0.33 m2
1 x 2.2m length bamboo decking board is equal to 0.32 m2
|Decking material||Square metre length|
|2.2m Bamboo lengths needed||4||7||10||13||16||32||48||63|
|2.2m WPC lengths needed||3||6||9||12||15||30||45||60|
|2.2m Co-extrusion lengths needed||4||7||10||13||16||31||47||62|
Are you having trouble deciding how much decking you need for your job? Don't worry! We're here to help you work it out:.
- First you need the total square metre for the area you want to cover, you can work this out by multiplying the total length by the total width.
H x W = m2 total.
- The hidden fixings allow a gap of 4mm between each decking board. This allows for expansion of the deck. With that in mind, we recommend using the following calculation:
- Composite decking - approximately 6.6m per m2
- Co-Ex decking - approximately 6.8m per m2
- Bamboo decking - approximately 6.9m per m2
For example, if I had an area that was 10m x 10m and I wanted to cover it with composite decking, I would do the following:
- 10m (h) x 10m (w) = 100m2 (total square metre needed)
- 100 x 6.6 = 660
- 660 / 2.2 = 300
- This tells me that I need to buy 300, 2.2m lengths to cover the 100m2 area.